2013 State Conference
On 22-24 November 2013 the Industrial Society of Western Australia hosted the 2013 State Conference at Hotel Rottnest on Rottnest Island.
Click here to read the paper/presentation by
- Mr Andrew Kennedy (Powerpoint)
- Mr Nigel Hadgkiss (Paper)
- Dr Keith Townsend (Powerpoint)
- Ms Catherine Walsh (Powerpoint)
- Commissioner Peter Hampton (Powerpoint)
- Professor Marian Baird (Powerpoint)
- Mr Dean Brajevic (Powerpoint)
- Justice Iain Ross delivered by Commissioner Peter Hampton (Powerpoint)
- Professor Bradon Ellem (Powerpoint)
- Mr Mark Perica (Powerpoint)
- Ms Anne Gisborne (Powerpoint)
The Conference was approved for practitioners to receive a maximum of 6 CPD points in the following areas:
5.5 CPD points in Competency Area 3 - Substantive Law
0.5 CPD points in Competency Area 2 - Legal Skills and Practice
For more information click here.
Delegates are only eligible for points for sessions they attended and signed the relevant CPD registration form. A list of delegates who attended and signed the CPD registration form for each session is available here.
IRSWA would like to thank the following generous Conference sponsors:
Gold Sponsors: K&L Gates
Silver Sponsors: Murdoch University School of Law, ALERA/JIR
Bronze Sponsors: Department of Commerce, Curtin University School of Management, Australian Mines and Metals Association, University of Western Australia Business School
In kind Sponsors: CSA/CPSU, WAIRC, Redfish Technologies, Australia Post, Qantas
Conference photos will be available here soon.